The Jiffle wagon is designed and manufactured to last for years, even if you might have more children. That’s why The Jiffle offers the first owner – in addition to the legally applicable two-year warranty – a lifetime warranty on The Jiffle wagon for any defects in materials and workmanship.
Keep your original receipt in your name with the date of purchase, because you will need it if you want to make use of the (lifetime) warranty on all material and manufacturing defects.
Something seems wrong? If you bought the product in our web shop, please contact us immediately. Then we can discuss how it can be solved as quickly as possible.
Did you not buy it through our web shop but elsewhere? Please contact the retailer or (web) shop where you bought the product. If the defect is a material or workmanship fault that falls under the warranty, the shopkeeper will send the product to The Jiffle b.v. We will then take care of repair or, if necessary, a replacement part or product.
If it is a case of normal wear and tear that is not covered by the warranty, please consult with the retailer (reseller) where you purchased the product to find out the possible solutions. If the retailer cannot help you, please contact The Jiffle.
The “lifetime warranty” includes the following:
- The Jiffle will replace a defective part or (if necessary) the entire product or – if The Jiffle prefers – repair the defective part, provided the product is delivered to a reseller.
- The Jiffle will cover normal transportation costs from the reseller where the product was purchased to The Jiffle and back to the reseller. Travel or shipping costs from the purchaser to the reseller and back again are not reimbursed under the terms of this warranty.
- In the event of a warranty claim, The Jiffle reserves the right to replace defective parts with parts of approximately the same design.
- Also, The Jiffle reserves the right to provide a replacement product if the relevant product is no longer manufactured at the time of the warranty claim. Such product will be of comparable quality and value.
Terms and conditions of The Jiffle wagon’s lifetime warranty:
- You are the first owner.
- You deliver the product to the reseller where you purchased it (or you ship it to the reseller) and consult with them about the course of action.
- The defect is caused by a manufacturing defect and not by normal wear and tear.
- You produce the original, dated and named proof of purchase.
- The serial number of the product must not have been destroyed or removed.
- The product has been used only for its intended purpose.
- The product has been maintained in the normal manner, as described in the instruction manual.
- The product must be in its original condition, with only parts supplied by The Jiffle that are intended for use in, or together with, the product. All deviations from the foregoing require the prior written consent of The Jiffle
Not covered by the lifetime warranty:
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear, such as wheels and fabrics becoming worn through everyday use, scratches on the aluminum and/or metal, and the natural discoloration of materials that occurs over time.
- Damage caused by accidents, improper use, negligence, fire, contact with liquids or any other external cause.
- Damage resulting from failure to follow The Jiffle’s instruction manual, instructional videos or other guidelines.
- Damage due to the actions of another product, including accessories.
- Damage due to service or repair by someone who is not an official representative of The Jiffle.
- Damage caused by air transportation or freight damage.
Two years warranty on accessories
On the accessories of The Jiffle wagon, such as car seat adapters, footmuff, wagon seat, rain cover and insect net the legal warranty period applies. We care about our products and logically do our best to deliver them in top condition. However, it could happen that an order breaks down during transport or that something else happens that could give you a warranty claim.
Under European law, we are liable for any defect of conformity that becomes apparent within a period of two years from the delivery of the goods. You may have additional rights under Dutch law. If you discover or should discover a defect in the product, you must contact us within a reasonable period. A reasonable period is at least two months. Under circumstances, a period longer than two months may also be acceptable. If you contact us in time, we will arrange for a free repair or replacement.
It may happen that at The Jiffle something does not go quite as planned. And that you want to point this out to us, or file a complaint. We advise you to contact us. You can make a complaint by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to find a solution.
If our efforts do not lead to a solution, it is possible to register your dispute for mediation through the independent arbitration board of Stichting Webwinkelkeur.
As of February 15, 2016, it is also possible for consumers in the EU to register complaints via the ODR platform of the European Commission. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. If your complaint is not yet being handled elsewhere then you are free to file your complaint via the platform of the European Union.